- Definition of Personal data
- Personal data (here in after referred to as “Data”) is any information that can identify an individual such as name, postal address, and telephone number.
Data includes the information that could be used to identify individuals in combination with other information.
- １．How We Obtain Data
- We collect Data in fair and lawful manner.
- ２．How We Use Data
- We may use Data for the following purposes.
Any purpose other than the followings will be presented prior to the collection:
- ⑴ To reply to inquiries, to provide information such as quotation and other documents and / or to provide consultation upon request.
- ⑵ To deliver ordered goods
- ⑶ To provide information relates to the service and / or various goods
- ３．Security and Management
- We take appropriate actions that are necessary to protect from leakage, loss, and destruction of Data.
- ４．Third Party Data Management
- We may entrust the handling of all or part of Data to a third party.
In such cases, we conduct a rigorous investigation of the third party, and will exercise necessary and appropriate supervision over the third party to ensure the same management of the entrusted Data.
- ５．Provisioning of Data to a Third Party
- We will not provide Data to third parties without obtaining the prior consent of the individual, except as required by the laws and regulations regarding the protection of personal information or other applicable laws and regulations.
- ６．Disclosure and Correction of Data
- When we receive a request for disclosure of Data from an individual, we will promptly disclose the information.
If we are unable to confirm the identity of the individual, we will not disclose the information. If there is an error in the content of Data and the person requests correction, addition, or deletion of the Data, we will promptly respond to the request after investigation. If we are unable to confirm the identity of the person making the request, we will not comply with the request.
Please contact us if you have any of the above requests or inquiries regarding the handling of personal information.
- We appoint Yukimasa Sugiyama as the Data manager and will implement appropriate management and continuous improvement of personal information.
- ８．Changes to This Policy
- The content of this policy is subject to change. The revised policy will be effective from the time it is posted on this page, unless otherwise specified.
- Revised on : Feb 24, 2023